There is a brand making its way into the top gaming headset sellers in the market. Beexcellent has been producing top budget headsets for a while now, and people are starting to notice just how good they are. If you’re looking for the best Beexcellent gaming headset, we’ll be helping you decide which one to get.
If you’ve looked for these headsets on your own before, you might’ve noticed that the top picks are the Beexcellent GM 1 and the Beexcellent GM 2. Both offer incredibly good sound and comfortableness and an incredibly low price. Other brands would charge you at least double or triple the price for a headset that might not be as effective.
The first product is a Beexcellent headset capable of mimicking the sound of some of the competition’s most sought after products. The GM 2’s are also incredibly useful, and both come in different color palettes to suit the various preferences of each buyer. In any case, it would be unfair not to refer to any one of these products as a Beexcellent Pro Gaming Headset.
If you’re intrigued and wish to know which of these two headsets is better, fear not. We’ll be taking a closer look at both products in our Beexcellent gaming headset review.
Beexcellent GM-1 vs. Beexcellent GM-2 Review
Beexcellent GM-1Gaming Headset
Sound Quality: The Beexcellent GM 1 has an audio quality that is easily comparable to other expensive models from popular manufacturers. One could argue the quality is even better than the HyperX Cloud Stinger model. It is easy to pick up sounds from the environment in some of the most popular games like Fortnite, PUBG, Call of Duty, and Battlefield.
Bass: The quality bass that these headphones reproduce is one of the things that make the sound quality, in general, such a well-made feature. The bass isn’t too heavy by any means, but it feels very balanced. It’s set up perfectly to go hand-in-hand with the sound settings of the headphones.
Design: The attractive design of these headphones is easily one of the main things that persuade people to buy them. They even have lights on the sides of each ear cup, which can be turned on by simply plugging the headset via USB. They look very good overall, and their design leaves nothing to be desired.
Build: Although they are built very sturdily, the product does have some issues with the way they are made. Given the fact that a lot of people use them to play on consoles, once you connect them to your controller with the 3.5mm connector, the USB will be hanging about, and it does become uncomfortable unless you tie it with a knot to the rest of the cable.
They are very sturdy and lightweight and can withstand regular usage without signs of wear-and-tear. The microphone is retractable, and it can pick up plenty of sounds with ease. You don’t even need to have it pulled down to be properly heard by your group of friends or teammates!
Connection: Once plugged in, this headset works in most devices. It is ideally made to be used in a PC, PS4, or Xbox One console. They don’t work well with smartphones or audio devices like iPods – the audio might phase out from time to time if you intend to use these as regular headphones.
They do come with an additional connector and adapter in case you want to plug them in a computer that has a separate port for audio and microphone. This is incredibly convenient for multiplatform gamers.
- When it comes to budget headphones, these are probably one of the best when it comes to price/quality.
- The sound is very good in terms of overall balance as well as bass.
- They isolate the users from external noises thanks to their circumaural build.
- The microphone comes with an on and off switch attached to the headphone’s volume control. It’s also short, and it doesn’t get in the way.
- The fact that the USB cable stays attached to the main connector is a bit annoying – especially if you’re using them with a PS4 controller.
- The GM 1 model has a bit of an issue when it comes to fitting in the user’s head. They might not stay in one place, depending on the shape of your skull.
Beexcellent GM 2 Gaming Headset
Sound Quality: The sound quality of these headphones leaves absolutely nothing to be desired. They are one of the best you can get on this price range, and it reproduces noises arguably better than Beexcellent’s cheaper model.
Bass: The bass is deep and very good; it goes well with the way the sounds are set to reproduce in the speakers. The bass might not be truly ideal if you’re looking to use this headset to listen to music as well as gaming, but when it comes to videogames, the bass balance is precisely what you look for in these types of products.
Design: The design is similar to the first version of the product, but it is adapted to the bigger build. The LED lights look very good, and it comes in both red and blue, which is always a nice option to have when you’re going to make a purchase based on its visual appeal.
Connection: This headset is ideal for playing video games across all platforms. It can connect to any devices easily as it is the case with most Beexcellent gaming products, and it comes with a couple of adapters should you need to plug the headset in different ports.
- Great sound and very good bass make this headset a must-have.
- The design is incredible, aesthetically speaking. An excellent build quality, which makes the headset last for a long time.
- It can be worn comfortably for hours at a time without tiring the wearer.
- The microphone is very solid and cancels out unwanted environmental noises.
- The USB cable is also an issue with this headset if you plan to use it on a console controller.
- They are better suited for computer gaming than consoles.